Boxpark’s Founder and Managing Director is Roger Wade – known for his involvement with Carhartt and BoxFresh.
Boxpark shopping centre articles & features
- Boxpark opening and closing times Shoreditch Boxpark mall opening and closing shopping hours. Includes late-night shopping times for the Shoreditch shopping centre.
- Boxpark bank holiday opening and closing times Boxpark shopping centre in Shoreditch, east London, alters its opening and closing times during bank holidays, Easter holidays and the Christmas period. Find out more here.
- Boxpark shops and stores list Shoreditch London A list of the shops and stores at the Boxpark pop-up mall in Shoreditch, London.
- Boxpark opening date, London shopping mall Find out when Boxpark shopping centre is due to open in Shoreditch, London.
- Boxpark photos and video – see inside the shops See our photographs of the Boxpark shopping mall in Shoreditch, London.
- Boxpark map, address, postcode & contact details Where is Boxpark Shoreditch, London? Read on for Boxpark mall’s address, postcode, map and travel information.
- Boxpark shopping centre guide Shoreditch London A guide to the Boxpark shopping centre in Shoreditch, East London. Boxpark is a pop-up mall, made of shipping containers and home to independent brands, retailers and cafes.
- Boxpark jobs and vacancies recruitment guide Our guide to getting a job at Boxpark shopping centre, east London. Recruitment advice, vacancies links and more.
- Boxpark restaurants, cafes, food & drink guide Our list of restaurants, cafes, food and drink outlets at Boxpark mall in east London.
Retailers at Boxpark
Boxpark’s 60 containers are placed together along Bethnal Green High Street, in Shoreditch, on two levels. There are 40 containers on the ground floor – they are home to designer brands, premier streetwear brands, fashion casualwear brands, footwear, book shops, bike shops “any retailers that we think are doing something a little bit different” says Wade.
The first floor is “all about cafes, coffee shops, maybe some art galleries, maybe some fashion and PR showrooms – somewhere to relax in the Shoreditch area”.
Many retailers and brands have expressed a public interest in being part of the development. See our list of Boxpark retailers.
Wade has said that Boxpark could remain on its Shoreditch site for five years.
It would make sense for Boxpark to be trading in the East of London in 2012 as they would benefit from the visitors to the 2012 London Olympics.
“Boxpark is now fully let!”
In May 2011, Boxpark announced on their Facebook page that they’ve successfully let all of their 60 containers on the Boxpark site.
Boxpark address, postcode and map
Address: Boxpark, Bethnal Green Road, London, East London, E1 6JJ.
Telephone: 020 8133 0182
Transport links: Shoreditch High Street overground station is around 1 minute walk away from Boxpark.
Liverpool Street and Old Street stations are around 10 minutes walk away from Boxpark.
Boxpark is next to Shoreditch High Street railway station. The station’s address is: Hackney, Greater London E1.
Opposite Boxpark on Bethnal Green Road is Shoreditch House, and the Tea Building (56 Shoreditch High St, Hackney, London E1 6PQ, UK).