Shopping centre news and facts…
- Birmingham shopping centres: In photos A guide to Birmingham’s shopping centres, in photos.
- Liverpool One bank holiday opening times and closing hours Bank holiday opening times and closing hours for Liverpool One.
- Merry Hill Bank Holiday opening and closing times Merry Hill Bank Holiday opening and closing hours. Merry Hill shopping centre in the West Midlands changes its opening hours during holidays.
- Oxford Street Bank holiday opening and closing times – West End London Many of the shops on London’s Oxford Street alter their opening and closing hours on Bank holidays. Find out more here.
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park at Westfield Stratford Find out more about Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park near Westfield Stratford, London. From opening times to jobs and what’s on.
- Grand Central Birmingham shopping centre mall guide A guide to Grand Central Birmingham shopping centre mall, at New Street Station.
- Who owns the UK’s largest shopping centres? A list of the top 50 A list of the known owners of the UK’s 50 largest shopping centres.
- Merry Hill jobs guide – Westfield / Intu shopping centre A guide to getting a job at Merry Hill shopping centre, Dudley, West Midlands.
- Oxford Street shops list A list of the shops and stores on Oxford Street in central London, UK. Includes opening times for Primark, Zara, Boots and more.
- Trinity Leeds shopping centre mall guide Trinity Leeds shopping centre is home to M&S, Topshop and 120 other shops. Find out more about this Yorkshire mall.
More shopping centre news.
Archive of shopping centre news
- Photos of Westfield Stratford City shopping centre Exclusive photos of inside Westfield Stratford City shopping centre, from opening day. See the shops and restaurants.
- Westfield Stratford City Christmas opening & closing times Christmas opening and closing times for Westfield Stratford City shopping centre in east London.
- Westfield London Christmas opening hours and closing hours Westfield London changes its opening times and closing times at Xmas. Read on for more information.
- Westfield Stratford London Olympics guide The London Olympics 2012 are affecting how Westfield Stratford operates. Find out more about changes to opening hours, parking and transportation.
- Westfield Stratford City Christmas temporary jobs & vacancies guide A guide to getting Christmas jobs at Westfield Stratford shopping centre, east London, UK. Find out more about part time and temporary jobs at the mall.
- Westfield Stratford City ice skating, Christmas lights & events Westfield Stratford City shopping centre is planning a number of Christmas events, including ice skating and Christmas lights switch-on, at the huge mall. Find out more here.
- Westfield Stratford restaurant discounts and special offers Westfield Stratford City restaurant discounts, special offers and vouchers. Find out how to save money on your dining here.
- Westfield Stratford launches festive game for children The Christmas Alphabet Hunt is Westfield Stratford’s festive game for children. Find out more here.
- January sales in London Shops and stores hold sales in January. Find out where to find the bargains and discounts in London shops.
- Boxpark opening date, London shopping mall Find out when Boxpark shopping centre is due to open in Shoreditch, London.
- Trinity Walk shopping centre guide, Wakefield Find out more about Trinity Walk shopping centre in Wakefield. It’s home to more than 60 shops, on two floors, and has almost 1000 car parking spaces.
- Bread Street Kitchen, Gordon Ramsay’s restaurant at One New Change Gordon Ramsay’s Bread Street Kitchen restaurant at One New Change – find out more here, menu, opening and closing times etc
- Westfield Stratford City opening date When is Westfield Stratford City shopping centre due to open? Find out about the opening events here.
- Riot updates: UK shopping centres Shopping centres in UK cities have been affected by rioting. Find out more here.
- Free car parking at Wood Green shopping centre, London Wood Green shopping centre is offering free car parking, for a limited period, in North London.
More from the archive.