There are more than 500 shops on Oxford Street in London’s West End. Find out more about their opening and closing hours times here.
Shops on Oxford Street include: Selfridges, John Lewis, Marks and Spencer, Debenhams, House of Fraser, three HMVs, New Look, Schuh, Topshop, Primark, Zara, Gap, and Niketown London. The Plaza Shopping Centre and West One Shopping Centre are also on Oxford Street.
Oxford Street – typical opening and closing hours
Monday-Friday: 10.00 – 22.00
Thursday: 09.00 – 22.00
Saturday: 09.00 – 21.00
Sunday: 12.00 – 18.00
Please note: Oxford Street is a long road and individual store hours vary – so before travelling please contact the shops you want to visit to check that they’ll be open etc.
- Westfield London shopping guide
- Covent Garden shopping guide, London
- Boxpark shopping centre guide Shoreditch London
- Westfield Stratford City shopping centre mall guide
- Wood Green shopping centre guide
- One New Change shopping centre guide
- Oxford Street shopping guide – London West End
Updated: Aug 2014